Re: [ontolog-forum] Big URI

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Kathryn Blackmond Laskey <klaskey@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 16:52:36 -0400
I'm also a Pittsburgh native, but being from a family that valued
education, I knew better than to say "yunz" (my spelling of you-uns)
or "worshing machine" (the device that cleans your clothing).  But it
wasn't till I moved out of Pittsburgh and became the object of
laughter that I learned not to say the floor needed swept or my room
needed cleaned.    (01)

Kathy    (02)