Re: [ontolog-forum] CCTONT work progress

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 10:21:30 -0700
 > mm1: I do not believe SymbolicString clearly represents Code. Type.    (01)

I tend to agree with you. We should discuss whether we need a few more
axioms to constrain it too.    (02)

This type of dialog is what this "review" phase of the exercise is all
about ... and it's going great (therefore, please keep it up, everyone!)    (03)

We can put some real time discussion into it at the call today, and
continue the discourse on the forum.    (04)

Regards.  -ppy

Monica J. Martin wrote Thu, 28 Oct 2004 09:45:07 -0700:    (06)