health-ont

Re: [health-ont] Abstract due Monday: FCW 1st Government Health IT Con

To: "[health-ont]" <health-ont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 12:09:27 -0700
 > [RexB] I don't think that there will be anything resembling
 > an endorsement.    (01)

[ppy] I actually would NOT mind showing our intent to work with
the OpenVistA folks ... as long as we are not locking ourselves
in, in the mean time, until something concrete is established.    (02)

I say this, referring back to my earlier response to Pat (August
08, 2005 12:31pm EDT) , citing the significant
interaction/collaboration that our two communities have been
having, and to my statement that: "They are "open" and is
probably the most established open tool in the particular space
we are talking about. To say the least, they are a prime
candidate for potential future Ontolog projects where such a tool
is needed."    (03)

Regards.  =ppy

Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/health-ont/
Community Files: http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/health-ont/NHIN-RFI/