health-ont

RE: [health-ont] Abstract due Monday: FCW 1st Government Health IT Con

To: "[health-ont] " <health-ont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Rex Brooks <rexb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 11:43:23 -0700
If I gave the impression of a preference, I
apologi ze. It wasn't my intention. I said such
as, not meaning that OpenVistA was that choice.    (01)

Sorry perhaps I should have listed more examples
to be clear that OpenVistA was simply an example
of a type of application.    (02)

Ciao,
Rex    (03)

--