health-ont

Re: [health-ont] Abstract due Monday: FCW 1st Government Health IT Conf

To: "[health-ont]" <health-ont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 11:05:00 -0700
Pat,    (01)

I'm with you.    (02)

I'm sure Rex, Bob and the rest of the team putting together the
8/25 session and the First Government Health IT Conference
submission on behalf of Ontolog (of which, I am actually not a
part) are making a note of this exchange, and handling the
situation as they deem appropriate.    (03)

Thanks for pointing this out.    (04)

Regards.  =ppy

Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/health-ont/
Community Files: http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/health-ont/NHIN-RFI/