cctont-imp

Re: [cctont-imp] Re: Business/eBusiness Controlled Vocabulary - English

To: cctont-imp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 15:54:03 -0700
Thank you for the response, Garret. We'll look forward to hearing from
Sue on this, then.  -ppy

Garret Minakawa wrote Thu, 17 Jun 2004 13:02:07 -0700:    (02)

To  Post: mailto:cctont-imp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/cctont-imp/
Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?CctRepresentation
Community Files: http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/CCT-Representation/