cctont-imp

[cctont-imp] Re: Business/eBusiness Controlled Vocabulary - English Def

To: Monica Martin <monica.martin@xxxxxxx>
Cc: cctont-imp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 23:43:19 -0700
Sorry, Monica. Please ignore my request (below). I found it already at
   http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/2004-03/msg00042.html
(lucky I mirrored that presentation by Stig, Alan & Sue when you
shared the link). I just wasn't looking hard enough.  Tx.  -ppy

Peter Yim wrote Wed, 16 Jun 2004 23:37:15 -0700:    (02)

To  Post: mailto:cctont-imp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/cctont-imp/
Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?CctRepresentation
Community Files: http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/CCT-Representation/