cctont-imp

Re: [cctont-imp] Re: Business/eBusiness Controlled Vocabulary - English

To: cctont-imp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: cctont-imp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Alan.Stitzer@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 19:59:15 -0400

The controlled vocabulary is in dire need of help.    (01)

We do have a spreadsheet started, although I miust admit there has not been
a lot of work done on this.    (02)

I am quite sure that I do not have the latest version.....Sue should have
it.    (03)

ajs    (04)

<<< Memo from peter.yim@xxxxxxxx@Internet on 17 June, 2004, 06:52:01 PM
Thursday >>>    (05)