Re: [ontology-summit] Ontology Summit 2015 Theme

To: "'Ontology Summit 2015 discussion'" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Matthew West" <dr.matthew.west@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 15:32:08 -0000
Dear John,
My sense of déjà vu is that the internet of things/everything is mostly
Service Oriented Architecture again, where there are either sensors of the
real world or opportunities to perform operations on the real world, with
the internet as the transport mechanism.
Have I missed something?    (01)

Regards    (02)

Matthew West
Information  Junction
Mobile: +44 750 3385279
Skype: dr.matthew.west
matthew.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.informationjunction.co.uk/
https://www.matthew-west.org.uk/
This email originates from Information Junction Ltd. Registered in England
and Wales No. 6632177.
Registered office: 8 Ennismore Close, Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire,
SG6 2SU.    (03)