Re: [ontology-summit] Ontology Summit 2015 Theme

To: Ontology Summit 2015 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Michael Gruninger <gruninger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 20:47:48 -0500

Although the discussion, as always, is fascinating, I'm not sure about the relevance to
the Ontology Summit theme anymore.

Interested parties may consider renaming the thread and continuing the discussion on
the general Ontolog Forum list.

I am hoping that the discussion on the Ontology Summit list can be a bit more focussed on trying
to defining the scope of the Summit (at this point anyways).

- michael