Re: [ontology-summit] Ontology Summit 2015 Theme

To: "'Ontology Summit 2015 discussion'" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Anatoly Levenchuk" <ailev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 14:14:31 +0300
As I understand from communicating with subject experts, term IoT (internet
of things) is preferable to overall subject and IoE (internet of everything)
is less preferable because it is CISCO centered and marketed.    (01)

See in Google search about this terms, the difference became clear there.
But intended scope is the same.    (02)

Best regards,
Anatoly Levenchuk    (03)

but I'd