Re: [ontology-summit] Ontology Summit 2014 Hackathon - Optimized SPARQL

To: Victor Chernov <vchernov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Mike Bergman <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ontology Summit 2014 <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 07:34:14 -0400
Thank you, Victor ...    (01)

I have added the following to your Hackathon project page:
//
A Caveat Concerning the IPR Policy Conformance: to allow us to gain
insights into relevant "open" as well as "non-open" products and
technologies, this session will be featured under a special waiver to
the prevailing IPR Policy. We may be working on, and discussing about,
some "non-open" technologies. Vendors of such are welcome to
participate (on the condition that proprietary portions of their
presentation are to be specifically stated as such). However, (despite
the waiver) do note that we will (as usual) be making available the
results of the session to the community and the public at large under
our prevailing Open IPR Policy.
//
... (and made reference to this thread as well.)    (02)

see:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2014_Hackathon_OptimizedSPARQLviaNativeAPI#nid4D8B    (03)

Regards. =ppy