[ontology-summit] Ontology summit group dinner 6:30pm Monday April 28

To: Ontology Summit 2014 <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Tim Finin <finin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 16:20:31 -0400
We'll have a group dinner for 2014 Ontology Summit Symposium
participants at The Front Page (http://frontpagearlington.com/)
at 6:30pm on Monday, April 28. We've reserved a table for ~25
under the name "Ontology Summit", but would like a more accurate
count to make sure we have enough room.    (01)

If you plan to join the group for dinner, please add your name to
the poll at https://doodle.com/9u6mhk4h3mrsc9mz and check off
YES, MAYBE or NO, as appropriate. If you will come with guests,
please add entries for each, so we have a good estimate.    (02)

Participants who are in Arlington Sunday evening and interested in
joining up for a pre-symposium dinner can meet at the lobby of the
Westin Arlington Gateway (the conference hotel) at 7:00pm.    (03)

--
Tim Finin, Computer Science & Electrical Eng., U. of Maryland, Baltimore
County, 1000 Hilltop Circle, Baltimore MD 21250. http://umbc.edu/~finin/