Re: [ontology-summit] [ReusableContent] Partitioning the problem

To: ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2014 10:14:16 -0500
On 2/5/14 9:35 AM, Mike Bennett wrote:
Hi Kingsley,

This is precisely the sort of insight I was looking for when considering how the requirements and approaches for ontology re-use might differ between the worlds of semantic tech applications, linked data and big data. Horses for courses is exactly right :)

I also just realized I made a mistake - I was confusing owl:sameAs with owl:equivalentClass. Sorry about that.

So... (responses interleaved)