Re: [ontology-summit] Hackathon: BACnet Ontology

To: "'steve.ray@xxxxxxxxxx'" <steve.ray@xxxxxxxxxx>, 'Ontology Summit 2013 discussion' <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "MacPherson, Deborah" <dmacpherson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 16:19:02 -0400
Ok - thanks Steve - I'm getting a trial of TopBraidComposer at home to look at
this. I'm excited about the graphical editor and being able merge and refactor
across name spaces and data sources. Thanks for the pointer.     (01)

DEBORAH MACPHERSON
Specifications and Research    (02)

Cannon Design
3030 Clarendon Blvd.