Re: [ontology-summit] An Intro to ISO 15926

To: rwheeler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ontology Summit 2012 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Amanda Vizedom <amanda.vizedom@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 13:18:24 -0500
Ron,

Thanks for that handy summary. It's especially valuable to have overview references for things, like the ISO standards, that are not open access and effectively not accessible to much of the summit community.

All,

I've added it to the XTrack-A2 subcollection of our community recommended reading library on Zotero:

Group Library:
 or

I added a few tags, including the track label, and added a note documenting Ron's recommendation comments.

Many recommendations have come through this list, and through the summit session materials, in recent weeks. I have not been able to keep up with adding them all to the list, particularly while very busy with XTrack A1 activities. I hope to be able to go back and do some finding and adding.

I want to encourage you all, though, to add references yourselves. It's a more efficient and accurate way to capture the community recommendations, and to turn those recommendations into a persistent resource lasting beyond the summit.  All you have to do is request to join the group on Zotero.org; your request will be quickly added and you'll be able to add document, bibliographic references, notes, tags, as much, or as selectively, as you like.

Best,
Amanda