Re: [ontology-summit] System Components

To: Ontology Summit 2012 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Aldo Gangemi <aldo.gangemi@xxxxxx>
From: Aldo Gangemi <aldo.gangemi@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 15:37:48 +0100
+1 on both understanding what a system is for system theorists (look also at vintage von Foerster's work),
and on getting insights about why Cyc did (not) work: this one does not need an entire session devoted to Cyc:
success/failure stories in using ontologies for big systems can be from any source.
--Aldo