Re: [ontology-summit] System Components

To: Ontology Summit 2012 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Jack Ring <jring7@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 21:18:15 -0700
Seems to me the designer included in the drawing of the distillation column not
a pump but only a drawing of a pump.
Do not confuse the map with the territory (or the sign for the interpretant).
The concept map I sent earlier clarified the difference between a model of X as
expressed in a language vs. the actual X as expressed in technology(ies). Does
that make sense?    (01)

On Jan 29, 2012, at 4:48 AM, Matthew West wrote:    (02)