Re: [ontology-summit] Thanks to all for a very successful Ontology Summi

To: "'Ontology Summit 2011 discussion'" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Steve Ray" <steve.r.ray@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 12:55:57 -0700
There seems to be a little confusion here. While the intended audience for
the communiqué is primarily ontologists, this is not an internal document –
it is a public document. Further, it is intended to be the very abridged
version that you speak of, with the full information contained in the wikis
that are referenced, plus the large archive of email discussion.    (01)

So there is no “internal use” as you state.     (02)

- Steve    (03)

Steven Ray and Nicola Guarino, Co-Chairs
Ontology Summit 2011    (04)