Re: [ontology-summit] Thanks to all for a very successful Ontology Summi

To: Ontology Summit 2011 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Obrst, Leo J." <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 18:14:56 -0400

All,

May we suggest to you all that you visit the communiqué and then register your endorsement? This includes all the editors, track champions, contributors over the past 3 months, and participants in the symposium, and your bases.

See the Communique at: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2011_Communique.

Express your endorsement by please emailing <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx> with the statement "I endorse the Ontology Summit 2011 Communiqué (v1.0)" to confirm your endorsement.

Thanks!

Leo

Dr. Leo Obrst        The MITRE Corporation, Information Semantics

lobrst@xxxxxxxxx     Information Discovery & Understanding, Command & Control Center

Voice: 703-983-6770  7515 Colshire Drive, M/S H305

Fax: 703-983-1379    McLean, VA 22102-7508, USA