Re: [ontology-summit] [Ontology Application Framework] Revised Strawman

To: Ontology Summit 2011 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Pavithra <pavithra_kenjige@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 06:21:49 -0800 (PST)
You know what they say?  Customers are always right!

Don't blame the business folks.. They make the money, they are always right.
Good thing, technology is business too..   So they can be right sometimes too..  ( no wonder younger generation people did not want to study technology,  they just want to use it.. )
I see a cultural pattern here...  We grants and funding to prove how hot technology is..