Re: [ontology-summit] conceptual modeling

To: "Ontology Summit 2011 discussion" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "AzamatAbdoullaev" <abdoul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 22:23:31 +0200
A typical development stages of any significant  project (R&D or engineering
or construction) are: Conception (Modeling, Vision, Mission) > Analysis
(Initiation, Preparation; business analysis, financial analysis, stakeholder
analysis, project charter, etc.) > Planning and Design (Schematic design,
LLD, HLD, Detailed Design; WBS)> Implementation (Execution, Construction,
Manufacturing, Production) > Launch and Operation > Monitoring and Control >
Closing.
So designing comes after modeling, and not the other way round. Some
comments below.
Azamat    (01)