Re: [ontology-summit] Invitation to a brainstorming call for the 2011 On

To: "ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Morshed, Ahsan (OEKC)" <Ahsan.Morshed@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 18:46:39 +0100
I am agree with John and Nicola. I think the lightweight approach for building
ontology is more appropriate since multidisciplinary work are coming day by
day. UML diagrams is a tool for starting (John mentioned). What do you think
about SKOS-XL instead OWL for building ontology?.    (01)

Best regards,
Ahsan    (02)