Re: [ontology-summit] Invitation to a brainstorming call for the 2011 On

To: Ontology Summit 2011 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 11:24:24 -0800
Bradley, John, Ian, Dean et al.,    (01)

While this OWL related conversation is interesting, it is actually
more appropriate in the [ontolog-forum] list. I have, therefore, made
an attempt to move the conversation over to that listserv. Kindly
continue the discourse there.    (02)

Thanks.  =ppy    (03)

p.s.  We are expecting the focus of this upcoming Ontology Summit to
be on the topic of "Making the Case for Ontology." If we were to
assuming, at least, that funders/investors, technology adopters, ...
etc. are the target audience (to whom we need to make the case),
debates on fine points about technology (not that it is not important)
here may be inappropriate, and may be seemed outside of the scope.