Re: [ontology-summit] [ontology-summit-org] Proposed Process anddraft su

To: "Ontology Summit 2007 Forum" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Obrst, Leo J." <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 14:49:01 -0500
Thanks, Paola. Indeed, if this kind of arrangement could be made, would
be a good compromise.     (01)

One issue: if folks have to pay to attend the conference, how would
that work? They could attend but not pay, and then just go to the
Ontolog/free panel?    (02)

Thanks,
Leo     (03)

Dr. Leo Obrst       The MITRE Corporation, Information Semantics
lobrst@xxxxxxxxx    Center for Innovative Computing & Informatics
Voice: 703-983-6770 7515 Colshire Drive, M/S H305
Fax: 703-983-1379   McLean, VA 22102-7508, USA     (04)