ontology-summit-advisors

Re: [ontology-summit-advisors] Plea for filling out the surveys

To: OntologySummit2010 Advisory Committee <ontology-summit-advisors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 12:24:04 -0800
Thanks, Michael ... (really appreciate your not giving up on this!)    (01)

Yes, to save the "radio button" inputs, you either have to hit "submit
only this cell 'Go'" ... or submit the entire page (button at bottom.)
As I suggested before, I'd recommend submitting each cell as people
move along.    (02)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy