ontology-summit-advisors

Re: [ontology-summit-advisors] Plea for filling out the surveys

To: OntologySummit2010 Advisory Committee <ontology-summit-advisors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Michael F Uschold <uschold@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 19:49:24 -0800
That's what I thought should happen, but when I re-entered after accidentally leaving, my original comments and answer to question 1 were gone.

Michael

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 6:22 PM, Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Mike and All,

If you "submit" (at the cell level) every time you made a new entry,
it should be there when you return to that cell (or answer form.)
I would recommend making submissions frequently (consider that as the
"save" entry) rather than doing a lot of typing, without submitting
them.

Regards.  =ppy