ontology-summit-advisors

Re: [ontology-summit-advisors] Plea for filling out the surveys

To: OntologySummit2010 Advisory Committee <ontology-summit-advisors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 16:56:55 -0800
Thank you, Rex and Bob ... do go into the RTDelphi study too.    (01)

You can treat that Real-Time Delphi study site as a platform for
focused discussion to get convergence in 'developments' that may
important to the subject matter. Besides selecting the various radio
buttons to provide your 'best guess' on the time-frame each
development might happen, do go into the "answer forms" to share you
insights (and read what others have posted.) One should try to visit
that multiple times.    (02)

 I'll defer to Professor Arturo Sanchez or Dr.  Antony Galton (who
designed and are administering Survey-1) to tell us how many have
responded to that.  As for Survey-2 (mainly developed by Dr. Amanda
Vizedom), 32 people have responded to it.  Regarding the Real-Time
Delphi "future" study, only 12 have participated so far (but hardly
anyone has gone beyond D-1 in terms of providing reasons, or
elaborated on the answer forms to each of the development. We do need
each and everyone's support so we can get a reasonable glimpse of what
the future may be like, through your eyes.    (03)

 ... We have 100 Advsiors now, and that collective view and insight
should represent a fairly formidable vision on the future of this
field.    (04)

ALL: Thanks in advance.    (05)

Best regards.  =ppy