ontologizing

Re: [ontologizing] conversation stopped?

To: Ontologizing-Ontolog <ontologizing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: dbedford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 12:45:09 -0400
Paola,

The explanation is a simple one.  My work at the World Bank periodically becomes very demanding and this has been the case in the past couple of weeks.  I have been collecting the content for processing quietly in background as time allows.  Others in the team haven't had anything to work with as a result.

I will send an update to the team early this week.  You are correct that we should have at least been advising the team on day to day progress.  At least to reassure the team that no one is being left out.

On the Disaster Management side, I have a 'no objection' approval to participate.  I do not yet have permission to participate as an official Bank task.  I'm still moving that through channels.

Best regards,
Denise