ontologizing

Re: [ontologizing] conversation stopped?

To: Ontologizing-Ontolog <ontologizing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 22:54:42 +0700
Sure Peter!

I am not expecting priority at all -  it is just stopped suddenty, and I wonder if  the work has  just stopped happening because Denise got busy with other work (fair enough), or if  things are happening and people are not discussing them on list, thats all.  cause if it is the latter, then I'd like to know why...

Thing is that I am writing a best practices case study on this, and I am stuck half way thru - even if it is work in progress, it would be nice to know where we stand .  What I would not want to happen is that the information about this project is not coming thru for some unspecified reason..

sorry if it sounds like I am putting pressure, I feel like I was having a bite of something nice and now I am left with the
fork in mid air and my mouth open

can you confirm that nothing has happened since the last post?

thanks -
cheers

PDM