ontologizing

Re: [ontologizing] conversation stopped?

To: Ontologizing-Ontolog <ontologizing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 22:20:46 -0700
Hi Paola,    (01)

> [PDM]   If you remember, a while back a posted a request for a glossary, ...    (02)

[ppy]  I still remember that vaguely. That was why I showed you the
SEARCH on our site. I believe I also suggested that, whether or not
you want to start a new initiative on it, it would be useful to find
out what Bob and Denise are up to, because there may be some overlaps.    (03)

> [PDM]  I believe I instigated this phase in this Onto Taxo project ...    (04)

[ppy]  if you are referring to something you have started at your end,
then, you'd know better. However, if you are referring to the recent
renewed effort on the OntologTaxoThesaurus project from Bob and
Denise, then I don't think the resumption was a result of your post
... (therefore, your belief may possibly be misconstrued.)    (05)

> [PDM]  Also, as you well know. I cannot participate in the physical
> meetings in the Usa because of great distance, and scheduled
> metings because the time difference.    (06)

[ppy]  Whether or not you all want to be on the same team depends on a
lot of factors.  I will let you and Bob/Denise work out the
disposition.    (07)

Regards.  =ppy