ontologizing

RE: [ontologizing] Re: [TaxoThesaurus] Ontolog Wiki Inventory - time

To: "'Ontologizing-Ontolog'" <ontologizing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Patrick Heinig" <pheinig@xxxxxxx>
From: "Bob Smith" <Bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 10:23:26 -0700
Hi Lisa, Denise, Peter, and Patrick:    (01)

Welcome aboard, Patrick Heinig! I really enjoyed talking with you about the
general background of the Taxo_Thesaurus project early Friday afternoon.    (02)

I just returned home today after exploring a business process modeling
opportunity, so apologies for a late response to Lisa and Denise's
exchanges.    (03)

Lisa, I fully understand the challenge of learning to work in a new
organization. Lots of semantic ambiguity....    (04)

Denise, your suggestions are very practical. Perhaps we can chat via email
to  scope the next few steps, and raise a few questions for discussion at
Thursday's Ontolog Session regarding the inventory and the status of the
concept extraction efforts.    (05)

On our Ontolog TaxoThesaurus I have suggested sketching a visualization of
Ontolog. I have an initial taxonomy created using a free Mind Map tool which
I will post today, Sunday, after updating Peter's suggestions.    (06)

I look forward to your thoughts and comments.    (07)

Cheers,    (08)

Bob    (09)