ontologizing

Re: [ontologizing] Re: [TaxoThesaurus] Ontolog Wiki Inventory - time

To: Ontologizing-Ontolog <ontologizing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Lisa <lisadawncolvin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 17:53:29 -0700 (PDT)
Denise,    (01)

Thanks for jumping in with your suggestion! That sounds like the most
reasonable thing to do at
this point. I was hoping that my time would open up after a few months.
However, due to shifting
priorities, my time will is becoming even more limited. I would love to comment
and will try to do
as much as I can. I appreciate your understanding around the overscheduling. I
know that this is
common across enterprises. Since I'm new to my position, I couldn't tell how
much was just "being
new" and how much was actually built into the workload of the position, which
is new and
underspecified.     (02)

:) Lisa    (03)

--- dbedford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:    (04)