Re: [ontolog-forum] Child architecture

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Michael Brunnbauer <brunni@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 21:50:21 +0100

Hello Steven,    (01)

Merry Christmas!    (02)

Your comments are not very enlightening for me. Should I watch the video?    (03)

I cannot possibly comment your views on general relativity but if you do not
aim for non-computable functions but instead for philosophical implications of
computational complexity, you probably have read Scott Aaronson?    (04)

 http://arxiv.org/pdf/1108.1791v3.pdf    (05)

I'll have to read this again to catch on but my guess is that you disagree
with Aaronson.    (06)

What do you mean with "non-locality that is evident in biophysics"? Most
physicists would sell their grandmother for locality.    (07)

Do you claim that consciousness harnesses a computational power of the
universe not available to our machines?    (08)

Regards,    (09)

Michael Brunnbauer    (010)

--
++  Michael Brunnbauer
++  netEstate GmbH
++  Sitz: München, HRB Nr.142452 (Handelsregister B München)
++  USt-IdNr. DE221033342
++  Geschäftsführer: Michael Brunnbauer, Franz Brunnbauer
++  Prokurist: Dipl. Kfm. (Univ.) Markus Hendel    (013)