Re: [ontolog-forum] Financial Industry Business Ontology (FIBO)

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Matthew West" <dr.matthew.west@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 09:13:19 -0000

Dear David,

I think this may be part of your problem.

If you believe that you have a better way of contributing to the greater good then please sign up for one of our working groups and suggest to the many ontologists and practitioners who are already volunteering their time and expertise on how exactly you would improve upon what has been done.  You are most welcome to channel your outrage into contribution.

If you don’t think the work is worth paying for, you clearly don’t know what an ontology is worth. I’d be happy to help improve an ontology that has some chance of being useful, but I would expect to get paid by someone for doing it.

Regards

Matthew West

Information  Junction

Mobile: +44 750 3385279

Skype: dr.matthew.west

matthew.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.informationjunction.co.uk/

https://www.matthew-west.org.uk/

This email originates from Information Junction Ltd. Registered in England and Wales No. 6632177.

Registered office: 8 Ennismore Close, Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire, SG6 2SU.