Re: [ontolog-forum] [Corpora-List] CFP: Special Research Topic on "Model

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Rich Cooper" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 08:35:56 -0800

Here is a similar idea:

Lauren Azulay: A centralised customer hub is essential. In the end, the solution will most likely be a hybrid combination of different technologies, as storing and managing social data is a different technical problem to solve than storing transactional data. So it’s important for any hub solution to easily integrate with other customer or data hubs within an organisation, and each one can be targeted at the problem it is best suited to solve. This is the only way businesses will be able to achieve the holy grail of a truly unified customer experience across all channels, including social.

Why we would want a unified customer experience escapes me, because much of the development of IT systems now has so many different types of customer as to text mining, information about each customer which is in a low population cluster.  Vocabulary should give clues, syntax might add a little, and the whole point is to find better ways to communicate semantics to the person using personally expressed terms

-Rich

Sincerely,

Rich Cooper

EnglishLogicKernel.com