Re: [ontolog-forum] [Corpora-List] CFP: Special Research Topic on "Model

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Rich Cooper" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 08:31:04 -0800
Given that we have had enormous trouble coming up with everyday ontologies that
we can all agree on, and assuming that very few of us are autistic even to a
limited degree, we should be able to leverage that information on autistics and
down's patients further.  Those of us with certain empathic attachments (most
of us) should agree with others having the same attachments on concepts.      (01)

Thus, as has been said since the fifties, our diversity of opinion is what has
true value.  We should be able to find correlations between vocabularies and
empathy topics that should have value in separating those of us with
orientation A from B, C, etc.  Would there be a lot of commonality among the
concepts selected by each orientation?  My guess is that there would be.      (02)

-Rich    (03)

Sincerely,
Rich Cooper
EnglishLogicKernel.com