Re: [ontolog-forum] Patent application for using a formal ontology in NL

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Rich Cooper" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 16:41:22 -0700
Dear John, you wrote:    (01)

                On 7/5/2014 9:36 PM, Rich Cooper
wrote:
                > All true, but when the elected
and the elected declare a constraint> (like
alcohol banned), guess what happens?    (02)

JFS>It's all about the money.  And international
corporations have more
of it than all the governments in the world put
together.  Adam Smith
knew of the South Sea Bubble.  All he did was
condemn it and hope such
things would go away:    (03)

No, it's about force levied by governments against
free markets.  From prohibition, slavery, war, the
DEA farce, the paranoid cold war, the new paranoid
Muslim war, and through all kinds of falsely
advertised horrors like global warming that
society wrinkles its nose at and asks legislators
to trample on peoples' fundamental (in the US,
constitutional) rights for because they fear
irrational things, want to control otherwise
rational people, and assert their authority to do
so that the world is full of many difficult
moments.      (04)

As Jimmy Durante said, "why the hell can't
everyone leave everyone else the hell alone!"  My
favorite quote.  My father's favorite (bless his
departed soul) is what he called Cooper's law:
"people are no damn good!"    (05)

-Rich    (06)

Sincerely,
Rich Cooper