Re: [ontolog-forum] Making use of ontologies

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Rich Cooper" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 16:28:51 -0800

Dear Hans,

You are right that the recording has to include semantic annotation.  If I can distinguish among objects and classes and activities, whatever I use to make that distinction is part of the smallest possible tuple to make up a context.

So I will call it a context, such as the context diagrams in IDEF0 might enumerate.

If only the 4D models of physics and chemistry semantics are used, there is no semantic content, and therefore no context transmitted along the communications link.

-Rich

Sincerely,

Rich Cooper

EnglishLogicKernel.com