Re: [ontolog-forum] Semantic Dementia

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Rich Cooper" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 14:15:20 -0800
Dear John,    (01)

Did you by any chance attend the "Emotions in
Meaning" seminar in Boston, about 3,000 miles from
me?  Did anyone else on the list?    (02)

If so, please email any URLs you might have about
that seminar to me or the list as you see fit.      (03)

Thanks for the reference to the slides; it's
useful to know how many brain regions are
associated with behavioral properties, especially
linguistic behaviors.      (04)

-Rich    (05)

Sincerely,
Rich Cooper