Re: [ontolog-forum] Data, Silos, Interoperability, and Agility

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 12:56:00 -0400
On 9/19/13 12:50 PM, Adrian Walker wrote:
Hi All,

Her's a presentation and a live online example  showing an implemented way of addressing the challenges of Data, Silos, Interoperability, and Agility.

      www.reengineeringllc.com/EnergyIndependence1.pdf     (slides 19-29)

      www.reengineeringllc.com/demo_agents/EnergyIndependence1.agent

Apologies if you have seen this before, and thanks for comments.

                                                    -- Adrian

Adrian,

Do you have a sample URI that denotes an entity in such a way that:  de-referencing (looking up) said URI resolves to a digital representation of the description of its referent?

Kingsley

Internet Business Logic
Open Apps for Open Data
A Wiki and SOA Endpoint for Apps written in Executable Open Vocabulary English over SQL and RDF
Online at www.reengineeringllc.com
Shared use is free, and there are no advertisements

Adrian Walker
Reengineering