Re: [ontolog-forum] ONTOLOG community event planning and scheduling sess

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 19:34:47 -0700
John,    (01)

Thank you for the input. I totally agree with you that this is an
important topic.    (02)

That said, ref.
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2013_09_12#nid3X9I
>From the way the strawman schedule looks, we are really strapped for
session slots to fit anything more into our program between now and
the end of this year - i.e. any topic not belonging to the developing
themes of: OntologyBasedStandards, RulesReasoningLP,
OpenOntologyRepository, OntologySummit, etc.    (03)

You might, though, consider proposing this thought of yours (or
something where this is a part of) as the theme for the next Ontology
Summit. The community brainstorm session for the OntologySummit2014
will be on Thu 2013.09.19; so such a proposal will be an input that
will be welcome there.    (04)

Please post something onto the wiki at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit/Suggestions ...
or start a thread under the [ontology-summit] mailing list to raise
awareness, get buy-in, and develop that proposal further.    (05)

Thanks & regards. =ppy