Re: [ontolog-forum] Concept dictionaries and interlinguas

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Steven Ericsson-Zenith <steven@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 16:58:25 -0700

The book is entitled "On The Origin Of Experience: The Shaping Of Sense And The
Complex World."     (01)

I will be giving a public lecture on the book at Stanford University in
November, that lecture will be recorded and available through Stanford's
iTunesU. Details on the IASE website.    (02)

I had not planned to announce availability of the book on this list but I can
change that if requested.    (03)

Regards,
Steven     (04)

--
        Dr. Steven Ericsson-Zenith
        Institute for Advanced Science & Engineering

On Aug 14, 2013, at 4:36 PM, joseph simpson <jjs0sbw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:    (06)