Re: [ontolog-forum] Architectural considerations in Ontology Development

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Cory Casanave <cory-c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 12:43:27 -0500
+1 on ontological federation of existing (and not ontological) organizations
+and systems. This is the "killer application" for ontologies and necessitates
+"reverse engineering".    (01)

John,
Physical formats can be handled -we know how to do this - the semantic
federation remains the harder problem, as you know. "human conventions for use"
are part of the federation ontology.    (02)

-Cory    (03)