[ontolog-forum] Norwegian goat cheese (was: Realist Ontology in Mainstre

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "doug foxvog" <doug@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 12:09:21 -0500
> Glad to hear you survived the great Norwegian Got Cheese fire tragedy
That's *Goat* Cheese.    (01)

Norwegian goat cheese, "gjetost" (literally "goat cheese") in English but
"geitost" in modern Norwegian, is a brown cheese with a distinctive taste.
People who taste it are likely to really like it or to dislike it -- there
is not
much middle ground.    (02)

The cheese is brown because it is carmelized, so it is slightly sweet.
Gjetost can often be found with higher quality cheeses in grocery stores
(at least in the US & Ireland) as well as in specialty shops.    (03)

Blocks are maybe 5 x 6 x 6 cm and come wrapped in red plastic .
For those of you who haven't tasted it yet, i recommend that you buy a
small block.    (04)

> that closed a tunnel (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-21141244).
> That has to be one of the strangest news headlines ever.    (05)

I'll have to try lighting a small piece.    (06)

-- doug f    (07)