Re: [ontolog-forum] Knowledge graphs by Google and Facebook

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Edmon Begoli <ebegoli@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 11:57:09 -0500
So it sounds like NULL should really be refactored, even in existing
database models,
into four or five possible values,
and maybe keep NULL for just one of them.    (01)

I would use it for scenario 1 - No value is meaningful.    (02)

That "Humpty Dumpty" reference is great, btw.    (03)

--
Edmon    (04)