Re: [ontolog-forum] Truth

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Adrian Walker <adriandwalker@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Pat Hayes <phayes@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 23:32:06 -0500

On Jul 24, 2012, at 8:46 AM, Adrian Walker wrote:    (01)

> Hi Pat,
>
> So as not to confuse newbies, you may consider changing or updating the Osama
>Bin Laden  example in
>
>    http://www.ihmc.us/users/phayes/IKL/GUIDE/GUIDE.html#ContextsModalities
>
> As they used to say on Star Trek, "He's dead Jim"  (:-)    (02)

Yes, I was just re-reading this the other day and realized it is now out of
date. The emphasis throughout that documnet on exa ples using Al Queida and Bin
Laden was because the whole thing was funded by the homeland security people,
by the way.    (03)

Pat    (04)

phayesAT-SIGNihmc.us       http://www.ihmc.us/users/phayes    (06)