Re: [ontolog-forum] Truth

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: ravi sharma <drravisharma@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 16:25:21 -0400
John
  1. Can we precisely define number '0' or '1' or a 'whole number' so that majority of people who read english language but not necessarily any particular math-logic will agree to it as representing TRUTH?
  2. How can we then state 2+2 = 4, except conceptually unless list items in point one above are established to be TRUE?
Regards.
Ravi