Re: [ontolog-forum] Self Interest Ontology

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 09:08:12 -0700
Rich, Chris, Mike John, Frank and All,

I admire Noam Chomsky too ... but that said, I want to remind everyone to review the Ontolog Charter ( at: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nidB ) every time you post a response to this thread, and make sure your post is pertinent to the community's charter.

We obviously do not want to see this discussion to creep into a forum for the _expression_ of political view, because this is not the right place to do it; there are plenty of other online venues which serves that purpose.

Thank you for your attention.

Regards. =ppy
Peter Yim
Co-convener, ONTOLOG