Re: [ontolog-forum] Self Interest Ontology

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Mike Pool <mikepool@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 08:30:52 -0400
" I would like to have understood his objection to Hayek as well.  "

He seems to give some indication in the interview:

"Hayek was the kind of 'libertarian' who was quite tolerant of such free societies as Pinochet's Chile, one of the most grotesque of the National Security States instituted with US backing or direct initiative during the hideous plague of terror and violence that spread over the hemisphere from the 60s through the 80s. He even sank to the level of arranging a meeting of his Mont Pelerin society there during the most vicious days of the dictatorship. "